Tamilnadu Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment 2020
Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID has released TN Police Recruitment 2020 notification to recruit the candidates for 29 Junior Reporter jobs. The TN Police Shorthand Bureau SBCID Junior Reporter Apply online is available from 1st March 2020 up to 31st March 2020. So, candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment 2020 before the deadline.
Other details regarding Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are provided on this page.
- Post Names: Junior Reporter
- Total Number of Vacancies: 29
Splitting of vacancies:
- OC: 04
- ST: 1
- BC: 03
- SC: 10
- SC (A): 02
- MBC and DC: 09
- 18-35 years
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized institute to apply for SBCID TN Police Recruitment 2020
- The selection of the candidates for TN Police Jobs will be based on the Skill tets, Oral Test/Interview
- Selected candidates for TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Vacancy 2020 will receive a pay scale of Rs.36,200- Rs.1,14,800/- per month
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/
- Go to the “Latest News” or “Careers” page
- Find and click the related TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official notification
- Check the eligibility and download the application
- Fill all the details and attach the required documents
- At last, take a print out of the application and save it for future use
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Reporter”
- Send the application to the given address before the last date
The Chairman, Selection Committee,
Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ,
2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building,
DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
1. What is the mode of application for TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment 2020?
2. What is TN Police SBCID Junior Reporter Salary?
Ans. Rs.36,200- Rs.1,14,800/- per month.
Other Related Links