TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnega.tn.gov.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNEGA will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that’s elected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
You tube video
Details of TN IT Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Editor Blogs, Relationship Manager / Project Manager, Researcher, Translator, Video Editor, Analysis and Summary, Content Writer & Database Administrator (DBA)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.06.2020|
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Check official notification to get application mode details.