How to apply HDFC scholarship 2021-2022 for Class 6th to All Students
in this blog, All Students are eligible for applying this HDFC scholarship – Educational Crisis Scholarship Support‘ (ECSS) programme. all students(school & college) if you are searching a Free scholarship to Students studying in schooling from 6th to 12th/Graduation, Engineering, PG, MBBS, All Courses at any University or Institute. This scholarship given by HDFC Bank to distribute all Indian students, if you are eligible then Apply this scholarship, More information or Eligible Information Given Below.
Aspirants should meet these conditions in order to apply for HDFC Educational Crisis scholarship. IF a applicant is found to be non-qualifying in these conditions, then he/she should resent from applying further. important eligibility criteria specified below:
- Scholarship eligible for Students must be an Indian only.
- The students who are studying in a private, government or government-aided school/ Colleges.
- The Students must have passed the previous examination with at least 55% marks.
- Family Annual income is not more than or Equal INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
Scholarship Amount :
- Rs. 35,000/- ( 6th to 12th, Diploma, ITI, etc.)
- Rs. 45,000/- (BA, B.Sc, BCom, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, MCom, etc.)
- Rs. 75,000/- (BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc.)
Required Documents :
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Previous year’s Mark sheets
- Applicant Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Applicant Current Year Admission Proof.
- Applicant (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook or Cancel Cheque.
- Family Annual Income Proof (any of three given below).
- Annual Income Proof issued by (Gram Panchayat/ Ward Counsellor/ Sarpanch).
- Annual Income Proof issued by (SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar).
Application Start: July 2021
Last Date of Application: August 2021
Result Announcement: September 2021
Scholarship Distribution: October 2021
How to apply HDFC Scholarship:
The official website through which candidates need to apply for HDFC scholarship is called the HDFC ECSS portal.
- Visit the official portal of HDFC ECSS.
- Traverse through the portal and click on “Apply Now.”
- Read through all the information and guidelines presented for students before filling up the form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and upload required documents along with it.
- Submit the application form.
For any doubts or queries related to HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship, students may feel free to contact:
Phone Number: 022 30751030
Address: HDFC Bank, G-1, Harbhajan, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400098