TN Govt Jobs 2021: TN DSSC wellington job vacancy 2021 Apply Online 83 vacancy in Tamil. office assistant jobs, Steno, MTS, LDC and other posts. aspirants must be passed 8th as a minimum educational qualification. interested and eligible aspirants can apply for TN District Court Recruitment Notification 2021 and also they fulfil all eligibility criteria as on date like the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link and so on.
DSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington has published a notification for recruitment to the various posts in Grade C including Stenographer II, LDC, Civilian Motor Driver, Sukhani, Carpenter, MTS Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the offline mode on or before 22 May 2021..
Aspirants are requested to read the latest Dssc Tamilnadu govt school job notification 2021 carefully, Before going to applying for this job. dssc recruitment 2021, dssc vacancy 2021, govt school recruitment 2021 in Tamil Nadu, tn govt vacancy 2021, defence school recruitment 2021 in Tamil Nadu government, the selected applicant must pass 8th/10th/12th/any degree, recruitment 2021. apply Offline
Organization: The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu
DSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
No of job vacancies: 83
- Multi Tasking Staff –(Office and Training): 60 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 7 Posts
- Sukhani: 1 Post
- Carpenter: 1 Post
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
- Applicants are willing to apply for Office Assistant jobs, MTS, LDC, and others posts who should be completed 10th / 12th/ any degree or Equivalent in any Discipline.
- Candidates should Check Experience and Discipline at detailed Advertisement
Age Limit for Defence School Tamilnadu :
- Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 18 to 27 years
- Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff –(Office and Training): 18 to 25 years
Age limit for the categories: Check Advertisement
Defence Recruitment 2021
Dssc Selection Process may consist of the following steps
- Written exam
- practical test
- Direct Interview
Selection List based on Merit
Salary: Rs.19,900 – Rs.60,000
How to apply for Defence college :
- Applicants can apply for the Tamilnadu Defence college Online Mode only.
- Find advertisements/Job Notification on the official website.
- Download application form from official website given below.
- Fill in personal details and educational details in the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload all relevant documents and Photos.
- Make a payment online.
- Finally, Submit Your Online Application Form.
Tamilnadu DSSC Recruitment 2021
Starting date of Application 01/05/2021
The last date 22/05/2021