Anna University NLCIL has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for Project Associate II, Project Associate I (Management), Project Technician, Office Assistant. A total of 04 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by a post from notification released through Post. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Anna University NLCIL
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 04 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.06.2021
Selection process:-Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over in India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Associate II – 01 Post
• Project Associate I (Management) – 01 Post
• Project Technician – 01 Post
• Office Assistant – 01 Post
• Project Associate II – M.E / M.Tech degree
• Project Associate I (Management) – MBA degree B.E / B.Tech / BA / BSc / BBA / BCom
• Project Technician – Diploma degree in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering with one year experience.
Office Assistant – 8th Pass and should know read and write in tamil & english.
• The age of the applicants should be minimum 18 years of age.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.10,000/- to Rs.36,000/- depend upon the work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Test / Interview .
• Interview Details will inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants should apply through speed post only.
• The receiver address is mentioned in the notification.
• Once download the notification fill up and send to the address mentioned in the notification along with required documents.
• The last date to apply for above job 25.06.2021.