FSSAI Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption
FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption. FSSAI invites applications on Direct Recruitment basis from dynamic and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in Food Regulatory System. There are 255 vacancy available from Fssai. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 07.11.2021. Applicants should apply through post. The filled Online Application get submitted. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Job Type:- Central Government
Vacancies :- 255 Posts
Nature of work :- Permanent
Last date :- 07.11.2021
Selection Process :- Test/Interview
How to apply :- Apply by Post
Job location :- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Principal Manager
• Assistant Director
• Deputy Director
• Food Analyst
• Technical Officer
• Central Food Safety Officer
• Assistant Manager
• Hindi Translator
• Personal Assistant
• IT Assistant
• Junior Assistant
• Total of 255 job vacancy available
• Must complete Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Diploma in relevant to field
• Applicants should have the proper experience in related Field.
• For more info click the Notification given below.
• Refer Notification
• The Minimum age of the applicants should be 25 to Maximum 50 years of age.
• Written Test
• For General / OBC category candidates – Rs.1500/-
• For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women/ Ex-Service Man/ PwBD category candidates – Rs.500/-
How to apply: –
• Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the website www.fssai.gov.in.
• No other mode for submission of application is available. Candidates are not to forward hard copy of online application to fssai.
• While filling in his/her Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice of centre for the Examination
• Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Physically disabled