IBPS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 710 Specialist Officer Posts @ ibps.in
தமிழக சேவை மையத்தில் வேலை வாய்ப்பு
Please Subscribe new Channel friends:
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 710 Specialist Officer vacancies. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Specialist Officer Posts through IBPS official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Nov-2022.
IBPS Vacancy Notification
Bank Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
No of Posts: 710
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Specialist Officer
Salary: As Per IBPS Norms
IBPS Vacancy Details based on Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Agricultural Field Officer||516|
IBPS Vacancy Details based on Banks
|Bank Name||No of Posts|
|Bank of Baroda||30|
|Central Bank of India||–|
|Bank of India||–|
|Union Bank of India||580|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–|
|Indian Overseas Bank||–|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||–|
|Punjab National Bank||100|
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
IBPS Qualification Details
- I.T. Officer: Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation, Graduation, Post Graduation in Electronics/Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application
- Agricultural Field Officer: Degree, Graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Fishery Science/Pisciculture/Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/Co-operation & Banking/Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/Food Science/Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduation in Hindi, Sanskrit
- Law Officer: Degree in Law, LLB
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduation, Post Graduation in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Labour Law
- Marketing Officer: Graduation, MMS, MBA, PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, PGDM in Marketing
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Nov-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IBPS Specialist Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 21-Nov-2022
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 24th December 2022/31st December 2022
- Date of Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: Jan-2023
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main: Jan-2023
- Date of Online Examination – Main: 29-Jan-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: Feb-2023
- Date of Download of call letters for Interview: Feb-2023
- Date of Conduct of Interview: February/March-2023
- Date of Provisional Allotment: Apr-2023