Ramakrishna Mission College Recruitment 2021 Ground Worker The Official Announcement has been issued by Ramakrishna Mission College to fill the vacancies of Ground Worker.
The Official Announcement has been issued by Ramakrishna Mission College to fill the vacancies of Ground Worker. The last date for applicants can apply for above post is 19.09.2021. Applicants should apply along with required documents. Interview avenue is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Ramakrishna Mission College
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Start date:- 19.09.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
Job location:- Coimbatore
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Ground Worker – 01 Post
• Ground Worker – Applicants must passed in 8th can apply.
• Ground Worker – Minimum 18 years
• Ground Worker – Mentioned in the notification.
How to apply: –
• The application download link given below.
• The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form and submit through post.
• The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars interview without fail.