RBI ASSISTANT NOTIFICATION 2022
The Reserve Bank of india application from eligible candidates for 950 post of ” Assistant ” -2022 in various office of the bank. Advertisement will be published on the Bank’s website www.rbi.in
Post name: Assistant
At present, initial monthly approximately salary ₹ 45050/-
|Application start through online||17.02.2022|
|Preliminary exam date||26, 27 March 2022|
|Main exam date||update soon|
a). Age ( As per 01.02.2022)
Between 20-28 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit:
Age relaxation applicable as per government norms
SC-5 YearsOBC-3 YearsPWD- 10 yearsEx- servicemen-3 Years
For more details refer official notification
b) Education Qualifications
At least a Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50℅ marks( pass class for sc, st, & pwd) in the aggregative and the knowledge of word processing on PC
C) Scheme of selection
1. Preliminary examination( multiple choice) Total marks:100Total time:60 minutesNumber of question:(100)
- English (30)
- Numerical Ability (35)
- Reasoning Ability (35)
2. Main Examination ( multiple choice) Total marks:200Total time:135 minutesNumber of question:(200)
- Test of reasoning (40)
- Test of English language (40)
- Test of numerical ability (40)
- Test of general awareness (40)
- Test of computer knowledge (40)
Above online test/ except the test of English language will be available Bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
3. Language Proficiency Test(LPT) The candidate provisionally shortlisted from the main examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test( LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the official/ local language of the state concerned. Candidates not proficiency in the official/ local language shall be disqualified.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only from 17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022
Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option ” Recruitment for the post of Assistant ” Which will open a new screen.
₹ 50 for SC, ST, PWD, EXS₹ 450 for OBC, GENERAL, EWS