TNeGA Recruitment 2021 Senior Business Analyst TNeGA has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Web Content Admin, Date Architect, Data Scientist and Others
TNeGA has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Web Content Admin, Date Architect, Data Scientist and Others. A total of 37 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 05.08.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -TN e- Sevai
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 37 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Business Analyst
• Project Manager
• Web Content Admin
• Date Architect
• Data Scientist and Others
• Applicants should complete Any Degree / BE / B Tech / MCA / M.Sc., / ME / M Tech from recognized University / Institute can apply for above job.
• Candidates should have proper experience on related to field can apply.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age limit for above post will be minimum 18 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Test/ Written Exam/ Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online Apply Link is given in below.
• Please fill in the Online application form and submitted within 05-08-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Online.
• Selected candidates receive a call letter from the office