TANUVAS Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Chennai are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the post of 74 Junior Assistant and 78 Typist Post total 152 Vacancies.
தமிழ்நாடு TIDCO துறையில் சூப்பரான வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2020
தமிழ்நாடு இ சேவை மையத்தில் 31 பதவிகளுக்கான சூப்பரான வேலைவாய்ப்பு
TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Short Details
Name of Post : Junior Assistant and Typist
Number of Post: 152
Apply Mode : Through Online
Starting Date – 23/11/2020
Last Date – 22/12/2020 upto 5.00 p.m.
The cut-off date for all qualification is 31/10/2020
Application fees – Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Rs.500/- for other categories
TANUVAS Official Website – www.tanuvas.ac.in/tanuvas1.ucanapply.com
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant and Typist Vacancy Details
Junior Assistant 74
TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Age Limit As on 31/10/2020
Minimum 18 Years
Maximum OC – 30 Years, BC and BCM and MBC/DC – 32 Years; SC/ST- 35 Years
Note 1) Relaxation of rules to the candidates of Ex-Servicemen, Destitute Widow and Disabled persons will also be applicable as per Tamil Nadu Govt. norms and pending clarifications from the Government.
2) The relaxation in age to the candidates (BC, BCM, MBC/DC, SC and ST only) for possessing higher qualifications is applicable to these posts as per Tamil Nadu Government norms).
3) The relaxation in age to the candidates those who are working permanent employee of TANUVAS and Casual Labourer who were recruited originally through Employment Exchange.
TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Junior Assistant Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
Typist Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant and Typist Education Qualification
Junior Assistant Pass in HSC or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Typist i) Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. must have passed SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of studies or to College Courses of studies.
ii) (a) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher (or)
(b) Typewriting English Lower and Tamil Higher (or)
(c) Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower
Note: Certificate course in “Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education is essential.
MBC/DC, BC, BCM and OC is Rs.500/-
SC/ST candidates is Rs.250/-
Important Date and Apply Links for TANUVAS Typist and Junior Assistant Vacancy 2020
- Last date for submitting the application(s) online – 22.12.2020 up to 05.00 p.m.
- TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Official Notification in PDF – CLICK HERE
- TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Online Applicaton form – CLICK HERE
- TANUVAS Official Website Career Page – CLICK HERE
- Instruction to the Applicants for Apply for TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Vacancy – CLICK HERE