The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
Age: Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990)
- Minimum Age Limit 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years.
Qualification: Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
Checklist of Documents required by Axis Bank:
|1PAN Card (Mandatory)2Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI(mandatory)Address Proof / Identity Proof / Signature Proof1Passport2Driving License3Voters’ Identity Card4NREGA Card
|Birth Date Proof (Any 1 document)1Passport2Driving License3Birth Certificate4School Leaving Certificate5SSC / HSC certificate6Election Card / Voter Card
|Academic Certificates (All Documents)110th SSC & 12th HSC Mark sheets2Graduation Certificate, Mark Sheet
3. The selected applicants will be issued Admission & Provisional Letter of Appointment from Axis Bank towards their future employment.