Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Handyman/Loader , Supervisor & Senior Supervisor . A total of 103 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 30.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 103 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Handyman/Loader – 73 Posts
• Supervisor – 26 Posts
• Senior Supervisor – 04 Posts
• Handyman/Loader – Essential: 8th passed must be able to communicate in local language & Hindi Desirable: Ability to read English Experience: Preferably 1 year experience in cargo handling
• Supervisor – Essential: Graduate Desirable: Basic Computer Knowledge Experience: Preferably 1 year experience in cargo industry
• Senior Supervisor – Essential: Graduation Desirable: Basic Computer Knowledge Experience: Preferably 2 year experience in cargo industry
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 35.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Handyman/Loader – Rs.14,014/-
• Supervisor – Rs.18,564/-
• Senior Supervisor – Rs.20,384/-
• Applicants will be selected through Written test/ interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
• For General candidates – Rs.750/-
• For SC/ST / PWD candidates – Rs.450/-
How to apply:-
• Candidates are required BECIL REGISTRATION PORTAL website www.becil.com HOW TO APPLY: to apply online through or https://becilregistration.com only.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.)
• If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
• Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
• Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
• Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
• Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
• Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
• BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.