TNUSRB SI Exam Summary 2022
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector of TalukTechnical S.IFinger Print S.I|
|Employment Type||TN Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in & www.tnusrbonline.org|
|Exam Date||March 2022
TNUSRB SI Exam Qualification
Candidates who have completed a Science degree from a recognized Govt. Institute/ University/ Board are Eligible to apply Tamilnadu Police (TNUSRB) Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
TNUSRB SI Selection Procedure
The selection process has Two Stages.
The first stage is a Combination of a Written Test and PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
If you clear the first stage of the written exam & PET then only you allow for Medical Test. Based on the above two-stage, the Final Merit List will be prepared.
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern 2022
Objective Type Questions – 85 Marks
- Part A – General Knowledge
- Part B – General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling Ability
Exam Pattern for Open Quota Candidates
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test
General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and
Information Handling ability
|ii.||Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
- The duration of Written Examination is 3.00
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
- Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½
(b) Departmental Quota :-
(a) General Knowledge
(b) General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science. General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability. Police Administration, Crime Investigation and basic Forensic Science topics will be broadly as per syllabus in the basic training of Police
Winning of Medals in the National Police Duty Meet (Gold Medal – 5 marks, Silver Medal – 3 marks and Bronze
Medal – 2 marks)
The full details of marks distribution for special certificates like NCC, NSS and Sports / Games and National Police Duty Meet are available in the Information Brochure.
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
- WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
8. SPECIAL MARKS FOR NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES :
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during viva-voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
I. Open Quota Candidates
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)(Maximum 2 Marks)
|One Year Member/ “A” certificate||½ Mark|
|Possession of “B” Certificate||1 Mark|
|Possession of “C” Certificate/Under
Officer Best Cadet in All India level
- NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME(NSS) Maximum 1 Mark
|Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of
|Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi||1 mark|
|As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps||½ mark|
C. Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks)
Approved 15 games : 1. Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting,
- Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation/ Equestrian (Horse riding) and 15. Rifle Shooting are eligible for awarding of
- The candidates should have participated in the games through the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil
- The candidate should have participated in the events representing Tamil Nadu State / India and obtained the Form.I or Form.II certificates from the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu National Olympic Association or Affiliated Association of National Federation of
- The candidates should have participated in the events representing the Tamil Nadu Colleges / Universities and obtained the III certificates.
|Represented School in District level||½ mark|
|Represented College in zonal level (Inter Collegiate)||½ mark|
|Represented University (Form-III) (Inter University)||1 mark|
|Represented District in Inter District tournament||1 mark|
|Represented State (Tamil Nadu) (Form-II)||1 ½ mark|
|Represented India in international Competition (Form-I)||2 marks|
In each category, the highest certificate (yielding maximum marks) will be considered.
II. Departmental QUOTA Candidates
|Winning of medal in the National Police Duty Meet( Maximum 5 marks)|
|Gold Medal||5 marks|
|Silver Medal||3 marks|
|Bronze Medal||2 marks|
|Departmental Quota candidates shall not be eligible for special marks for NCC/NSS/Sports/ Games.|
TNUSRB Police SI (Finger Print) Syllabus 2018
Here in this article we mentioned the TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus 2018. Candidates who are eligible and interested can download the TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus here in this web page. You may also download the syllabus in PDF Format.
TNUSRB Police SI (Finger Print) Syllabus – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Analogy, Classification,
- Word formation,
- Statement and conclusions Syllogism,
- Statement and assumptions,
- Statement and arguments,
- Blood Relations,
- Passage and conclusions,
- Alphabet test,
- Series Test,
- Ranking and time sequence,
- Direction Sense Test,
- Decision-making test,
- Figure series,
- Assertion and reasoning,
- Sitting Arrangement
- Series test,
- Odd figure Out,
- Miscellaneous Test
TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus – English
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement
TN Police SI (Finger Print) Syllabus – General Ability
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
tnusrbonline.org TN Police SI (Finer Print) Syllabus – GK
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture