Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 Sub Inspector The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Sub Inspector. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job
The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a new job vacancy for Sub Inspector. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 116 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply by with in 30 days from when the notification released. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Type: -Central Govt
3Vacancies: – 116 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 30 days
Selection Process:-Exam/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Pioneer – 18 Posts
• Draughtsman – 03 Posts
• Communication – 56 Posts
• Staff Nurse Female – 39 Posts
• Pioneer – Applicants must complete Any degree / Diploma from recognized University / Institute can apply.
• Draughtsman – Matriculation with 2 years experience can apply.
• Communication – Degree from any stream.
• Staff Nurse Female – 12th with Diploma in general nursing and 2 years experience candidates can apply.
• For more information download the notification.
• Only those who are minimum 18 years to 30 years of age can apply for this job.
• It has been mentioned that those who are selected from the registrants will be paid a salary Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- depend upon a work nature.
• Applicants will be selected on the basis of Test & Interview.
• The interview is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
• For UR, EWS, OBC category candidates – Rs.200/-
• For SC, ST, Ex-SM, female category candidates – No Fees
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through post .
• Fill the Applications and attach the required documents along with required documents and send through post.
• Applicants should apply within 30 days from when the notification released.
• Call letter for Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.